Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneSuksAss

cystic bitches

i posted once before about a cyst i got one week into school and that was over 14 weeks ago and now i have a scar. i can still feel the hardness and its deep in the skin, i dont fool with it i just except it and call it a little fucker everyday. anyway, ive been taking long showers everyday to dry my face out, but i put mosturizer on so i dont dry it out to much, but i have a cyst coming in. i put sulfer proactive face mace thing on it because it really works temporarily for my skin.

should i keep doing this or is thier another way i should be preventing this one?

thanks, any advice would help

o and i run and work out about every other day so i sweat, i knwo oil n sweat can cause acne but does it contribute to cystic acne?

i had a cyst come to the surface so i drained it, alot of puss leaked out like always but after i got it all out it would fill back up in like 8 or 12 hours, why wont it stop filling up? ive drained it 3 times. should i stop or keep doing it?

i had a cyst come to the surface so i drained it, alot of puss leaked out like always but after i got it all out it would fill back up in like 8 or 12 hours, why wont it stop filling up? ive drained it 3 times. should i stop or keep doing it?

for god's sake stop messing with it! please! you're making the zit worse and not only that but you're scarring your face as well.