Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hasek13

NEED QUICK HELP OMG

OMG IM SO DUMB i had a pimple that i popped and was scabbing over but i stretched my skin and the scab came off

the scary are part is now what is showing its like a size of a pimple deep gauge but with 2 the poky white pore like things inside it looks like a pizza, OMG what do i do :|

please someone help

once this goes away i will not pick at acne again i learned my lesson the hard way omg

OMG IM SO DUMB i had a pimple that i popped and was scabbing over but i stretched my skin and the scab came off

the scary are part is now what is showing its like a size of a pimple deep gauge but with 2 the poky white pore like things inside it looks like a pizza, OMG what do i do :|

please someone help

once this goes away i will not pick at acne again i learned my lesson the hard way omg

IMO, using an extractor is really much better than using your fingers. It is a very worthwhile purchase. Make sure everything - hands (including fingernails), face, extractor - is cleaned both prior to and after usage.

its pretty much now just a big red guage in my skin like a DEEP chunk of skin ripped out ( 2-3 layers id say) i have no idea what to do at this point

i need help on making it heal faster or something i dont want 2 goto skool with a big deep gauge on my face please help! i have polysporin and a much of other overcounter products

you should clean it with soap and water very gently and put neosporin on it then a band aid. leave it on and keep it moist until it heals. thats the only way to keep it from scaring.

its been that long and its still like on my face, 2-3 inches in diameter spots on my cheek

like you know when u pop a pimple and it leaves behind a brown mark, its like that but 5-7 of them together and beside each other. its a real mess!

i bought something called scarzone and it seems to be helping i think the marks are slowly fading but it looks like new red bumps are coming out the whole scared area is like a reddish brown now i need help :|

its been that long and its still like on my face, 2-3 inches in diameter spots on my cheek

like you know when u pop a pimple and it leaves behind a brown mark, its like that but 5-7 of them together and beside each other. its a real mess!

i bought something called scarzone and it seems to be helping i think the marks are slowly fading but it looks like new red bumps are coming out the whole scared area is like a reddish brown now i need help :|