Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
macoforyou

free online consultation

I went to EZPEEL.NET and I saw that they offer free online consultation for TCA cross method on scars, they have been so helpful and i ordered the product about 60 days ago now, I had bad pitted scars from chicken pox. After one treatment the scars is already 40% better, i just did another treatment and I am waiting to see the results, but for now I am really happy with the results.

Maco

I went to EZPEEL.NET and I saw that they offer free online consultation for TCA cross method on scars, they have been so helpful and i ordered the product about 60 days ago now, I had bad pitted scars from chicken pox. After one treatment the scars is already 40% better, i just did another treatment and I am waiting to see the results, but for now I am really happy with the results.

Maco

seems to me you are just pushing the same two sites. What's wrong business slow?

OHHH hahah aand THAT site you just posted forwards people to the OTHER SITE you post about. Have you no shame?

Maco

seems to me you are just pushing the same two sites. What's wrong business slow?

OHHH hahah aand THAT site you just posted forwards people to the OTHER SITE you post about. Have you no shame?

ok maco i will never buy anything from your fucking mytcapeel.com..and maybe no one in this board..because you are a fucking spammer and i would like you will have scars in the future.