Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sgxyo3man

If it came from within

This will be short. I just want some very simple answers.

If this inflammatory disease is caused mainly by food sensitivity/ allergies (I'm sure the majority will vouch for this), why isn't there more of an emphasis put on an internal cleansing regime? I have only seen a couple, but for the most part the threads being created every day are centered on avoiding the foods that our bodies react adversely to. This is masking the real problem as much as Proactiv does for those treating topically. There has to be a way to internal healing to open the door back up for us. It might take a couple of years, but this is aimed at a lifetime of relief. Why aren't Hulda's books more advertised? Or even Jordan Rubin's? These are all diets and routines that put emphasis on internal healing. Hulda's literature even focuses on healing allergies naturally.

Why am I not seeing more of a push towards healing rather than masking?

If this inflammatory disease is caused mainly by food sensitivity/ allergies (I'm sure the majority will vouch for this), why isn't there more of an emphasis put on an internal cleansing regime? I have only seen a couple, but for the most part the threads being created every day are centered on avoiding the foods that our bodies react adversely to. This is masking the real problem as much as Proactiv does for those treating topically. There has to be a way to internal healing to open the door back up for us. It might take a couple of years, but this is aimed at a lifetime of relief. Why aren't Hulda's books more advertised? Or even Jordan Rubin's? These are all diets and routines that put emphasis on internal healing. Hulda's literature even focuses on healing allergies naturally.

I believe a popular theory is that by removing the problem foods and eating more nutritional foods, your body with naturally heal itself over time.

Sure, but I'm positive a lot of you have seen these sites before.

Hulda's wacko ideas.

Who listens to this Jesus freak anyways?

Both have been targeted by negative and positive media. I wouldn't buy in to much that Quackwatch has to say anyways. I can approve of Jordan's diet. It definitely changed my life three years ago when I went on his regime and the methods of healing are definitely worth a look. Everything was great until I stopped due to cost.

I believe a popular theory is that by removing the problem foods and eating more nutritional foods, your body with naturally heal itself over time.

Hulda's wacko ideas.

Both have been targeted by negative and positive media. I wouldn't buy in to much that Quackwatch has to say anyways. I can approve of Jordan's diet. It definitely changed my life three years ago when I went on his regime and the methods of healing are definitely worth a look. Everything was great until I stopped due to cost.

I'm not going to diss the popular theory here, but it really doesn't make sense to me. Even Healthoid who has seen great success with his diet will tell you that reintroducing these foods after years of being off of them will trigger the inflammatory response once again.

Oh and by the way... you say more nutritional foods. Well, so do many others. That's also nonsensical in my book. How is dairy and wheat bread not nutritional? I mean, these are the foods that are being talked about here. The obvious ones have been eliminated from these boards already, but foods like eggs and good protein like that should not have to be avoided. There is a problem with your body's internal digestion system if you have inflammatory triggers that react to these nutritious foods while others greatly benefit from them.

I'm surprised that this thread isn't being attacked. Do I bring up a valid point? What do some of the more experienced health nuts think? I've been reading a bunch of testimonials by people who have experienced complete allergy relief through Hulda's cleansing regimen. Has anyone here had good results? I'm not talking about just a liver flush. I know that thread is HUGE, but what about the parasite attack and colon cleanse with it?

I was wondering the same things as the originalposter.... why shoudl we have to suffer by not eating certain foods we love.... we should be able to heal ourselved internally.... HOWEVER I think it takes a LONG time to undo the damage.... I think food elimination is a part of curing yourself isnt it? I am a skiny skinny person and would probably DIE If I did a fast or a clense because I cant afford NOT to eat for more than a day... it's relaly difficult to know what to do...

Hulda's wacko ideas.

I'm not going to diss the popular theory here, but it really doesn't make sense to me. Even Healthoid who has seen great success with his diet will tell you that reintroducing these foods after years of being off of them will trigger the inflammatory response once again.

It would be great if many people could heal completely and then not have to worry about what foods they eat anymore.

But I think that for most of us, this isn't possible.

The reason is that I believe most of these food intolerances/sensitivities are genetic.

This means that they aren't going away...ever. No matter how much cleansing or healing you do, if you go back to eating these foods, your body will simply start reacting again because it's in your genes.

But I would love to be proven wrong.

Hulda's wacko ideas.

Oh and by the way... you say more nutritional foods. Well, so do many others. That's also nonsensical in my book. How is dairy and wheat bread not nutritional? I mean, these are the foods that are being talked about here. The obvious ones have been eliminated from these boards already, but foods like eggs and good protein like that should not have to be avoided. There is a problem with your body's internal digestion system if you have inflammatory triggers that react to these nutritious foods while others greatly benefit from them.

The reason is that I believe most of these food intolerances/sensitivities are genetic.

This means that they aren't going away...ever. No matter how much cleansing or healing you do, if you go back to eating these foods, your body will simply start reacting again because it's in your genes.

But I would love to be proven wrong.

Take me for example. I never had problems with gluten when I was younger, thus I am not celiac, but nowadays I cannot eat that stuff. If I was perfectly healthy when I was young I can get there again, it is not all genetic.

Take me for example. I never had problems with gluten when I was younger, thus I am not celiac, but nowadays I cannot eat that stuff. If I was perfectly healthy when I was young I can get there again, it is not all genetic.

Hey Healthoid. Have you personally ever done a complete cleanse like the one in Hulda's book? Parasites/ colon/ liver, etc. and kept with it? I just wonder how many people who have these diseases have actually tried a really intense method and stuck with it for the entire year.

Hey Healthoid. Have you personally ever done a complete cleanse like the one in Hulda's book? Parasites/ colon/ liver, etc. and kept with it? I just wonder how many people who have these diseases have actually tried a really intense method and stuck with it for the entire year.

Actually it's really common not to get celiac symptoms until later in your life. Some people never get bad symtpoms. I know a woman in her 50s that was just diagnosed. I didn't start to get bad symptoms until my 20s.

So I'm not exactly ready to be a guinea pig, but if anyone else wants to try it for a year (is it really a year long program?) then I would love to hear about their results.

Actually it's really common not to get celiac symptoms until later in your life. Some people never get bad symtpoms. I know a woman in her 50s that was just diagnosed. I didn't start to get bad symptoms until my 20s.

But you're not celiac.

Healthoid tested with a analysis lab which doesn't have the authority to make celiac diagnosis.

They make it clear in their webpage where they clearly state that their results should never be considered as diagnosis of celiac syndrome. Celiac organizations and groups (including the governmental welfare to help people with celiac to get gluten-free food) don't consider those lab results as valid diagnosis as they're based on unknown and never peer-reviewed theories and procedures. Even the celiac organization consider it more respectful and usefull for their cause to be honest about the real incidence of celiac (1,2%) instead of exaggerating the figure by accepting the unrealiable and never peer reviewed isolated theories of one salesman.

Nope...never done any of those cleanses. I just don't see logically how they could have a permanent effect and I've never seen a study that ever verified that they worked.

So I'm not exactly ready to be a guinea pig, but if anyone else wants to try it for a year (is it really a year long program?) then I would love to hear about their results.

I ordered this test... I havent gotten around to actually doing it yet because I have to poop in a container.... wrap it up and send it away.... it kinda grosses me out...LOL.... so I"ve been nervous to do it. Are you saying this test is not reliable Danny?

I'll do some research today and tomorrow and see if I can find anyone with a similar condition who has had healing. I've yet to read anything less than amazing about these cleaning methods. People have been cured of cancer and even autism. The main issue that most have is the time it takes. The kid I read about who was healed of autism just did a strict parasite cleanse (with the other cleanses of course, but some skip parasites) for 7 months and he talked and interacted normally before a year was up.