Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lu lu belle

i can't stop thinking about it.

i have this huge zit that came up on my cheek yesterday, and i can't stop thinking about it. i can feel it, and everywhere i go, i think people are staring at it. i imagine that's all they can see. i want to cry. i feel like calling it a "sick" day and going home - i don't want anyone to see me. sorry, just venting....

Noone else notices things half as much as we do, i'm sure noone is over analyzing your face like you are :comfort: i hate the ones on the cheeck the most, i've got a couple at the minute and the bastards just won't shift, they always feel bigger than what they really are aswell. Just stick some BP over the sucker and DON'T TOUCH IT!!!! It'll be gone before you know it, if you feel you need a day off then by all means take it, just make sure you don't spend the whole day stressing about it, just do something you enjoy by yourself and it'll soon override the negative thoughts :)

I hear ya. I've been having a breakout on my temples AND around my lips. Makes me feel like a freak. :( Hang in there, it will heal and things will get better!

I like the ones on the cheek the best. They are away from the majority of what people look at on the face. It's not that big of deal!

Here's something to think about.

If people in Africa are so poor, then how comes they can all afford so many haircuts, whereas poor people in the UK and US seem to have Long scraggy hair and Beards.

Conspiracy i think :think:

^wow, that is certainly something to think about. definitely takes the mind off other things! ;) you guys are amazing! i love coming here. it's been such a hard day.

If people in Africa are so poor, then how comes they can all afford so many haircuts, whereas poor people in the UK and US seem to have Long scraggy hair and Beards.

^wow, that is certainly something to think about. definitely takes the mind off other things! ;) you guys are amazing! i love coming here. it's been such a hard day.

"If it weren't for that horse, I'd never have spent that year in college."

Now THAT'S something that always stops me in my tracks and makes my head explode. Great for changing the mood when nothing but a complete tactile "wtf" moment will do!

"If it weren't for that horse, I'd never have spent that year in college."

Now THAT'S something that always stops me in my tracks and makes my head explode. Great for changing the mood when nothing but a complete tactile "wtf" moment will do!

okay, so now i'm going to throw myself a little more pity party.... i had three more come up yesterday. granted, they're not as big as the initial one, but this sucks. one of them really hurts, and i'm seeing my bf tonight! argh. i swear this is because of starting birth control (i'm beginning to see a monthly pattern,) but please!!! i'm slathering on bp like crazy and trying not to think about it..... maybe i'm just being hormonal....

I have noticed it seems if you don't think about a particular zit or something it goes away quicker

must just be mental thing

Awww, lu lu belle, I know Zactly how u feel...Many a day I have stayed off school sick cos of BAD SKIN. Try telling someone how shit it makes u feel, so you dont have it all, like, bottled up, and all of that psychological stuff.

And people probly aren't looking at you, anyhow. No matter how shit your skin is, they've got their own things on their mind. They don't care that much.

I even have a lil crush on this person at my school whos got acne.

WOO! It could be twoo love...Noone can accuse me of being skin deep! My acne is maybe, but not my mind.

:)

thanks twistandshout! yes, you are right.... our society is entirely self-absorbed, and while i may see this on me, probably no one else does, or at least, not to the same extent. my boyfriend also has a little bit of acne, and i had it worse when we started dating, so i know he doesn't care. it just sucks especially when you're finally improvement. what a major set back......