Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ICY(@^-^@)

Has anyone been on this?

Hi,Well I have acne problems on my face back n chest,So my derm put me on DOXYCYCL HYC 100MG TAB twice a day and wash my whole face with BENZOYL PER WASH 10%LIQ twice day and CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE GEL USP 1% after that but just on the spots.Have any of you been on this regimen?Well I started today but i dont think it was a good start since I vomited the pill back after 30 or 1 hour of taking it :sick: lol but I think it had something to do with me feeling woozy when I woke up cause the heater was too high and it mad me feel dizzy ha...Or might of been cause I hadnt taken any kind of pill for my acne before.And vomiting is one of the side effects for the pill.So Im waiting for mom so I could kall the doc to let him know about it and see waz up..Zo yeah I dont think itz a big deal and I get use to the pill in no time ;) If yall ever been in this type of pill can you tell me your story with it hehe would like to know if it work on you anyways Im gonna go back to the derm on DEC 17 and I told my derm when he prescribe me this regimen that I wanted to get on Accutane and he told me it was very expensive and the side effects that I know already.He told me if I dont get better on this regimen he gave me he could put me on tane like 40mg so idk hope I get better if not Im thinking on getting on tane a find a kid to babysit cause zhyt aint cheap lmao

Good Luck on whatever yall on hope we get acne free Woooooo!! lol :D