Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
isaldur1

coming off accutane but!!!!

im coming off accutane in a month and 10 days, because ive seen some very good results, the majority of my spots have gone, and most of my blackheads have gone 2, (only 1 or 2 blackheads on cheek and a couple more elsewhere. but ive only been on it 3 months, it'll be 4 when i finish and i was on a very low dose to.

1 month 20 mg

2 month 40 mg

3 month 40 mg

4 month 40 mg

thats a total of 4200 mg for 4 months, but i weight about 68 kg (im 19 years old male) and wont have had anywhere near the full amount, plus wat will be the chances that the acne will come back casue of the low dose.

side effects = dry lips and occasional ezzema (rash) on bottom of arms but cream sorts that out.

thanks

yeah but i mean i havent taken the cumulative dose, so wat are the chances of it coming back, and also if it does (hypothetically speakin lol) will it go away as easily if i resume the tane, or could it not be as effective

yeah but i mean i havent taken the cumulative dose, so wat are the chances of it coming back, and also if it does (hypothetically speakin lol) will it go away as easily if i resume the tane, or could it not be as effective

I dont know. I took Accutane for one full course and then another course for two weeks but I had to to go off of it because it made me :crazy:

in my opinion, too soon to go off.

if you wanna avoid another course stick to 6 7 months.

I only went four months and I am fine, the minimum is four months, so I wouldnt worry about it.

And I was only 30mg the whole time. I am 100 percent clear with beautiful skin!