Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone else get red spots from shaving with a razor? i can tell if theyre new acne spots or something i caused from shaving. basically theyre little red marks that almost look like acne but they never hurt, theyre always flat, and don't form a head. eventually they just become lighter and go away.

thanks

when using an electric shaver, is it better to shave before or after showering? (anyone that uses an electric shave feel free to answer)

thanks

when using an electric shaver, is it better to shave before or after showering? (anyone that uses an electric shave feel free to answer)

Lately, I've been shaving before I get in the shower. I get my skin soft with some warm water, then use some remington face saver. It's a powder you can apply before you shave with an electric shaver. I feel that shaving before a shower, then cleaning my face off in the shower works better. I hardly ever get acne anywhere except for my forehead these days.

Yeah, so maybe try that. BTW, all I use in the shower is a baby brush.

What it is most likely are ingrown hairs or razor bumps. The occur when the hair is cut below the skin... To prevent this map out the grain of the hair and shave with the grain, or just use an electric and get used to the stubble. :)