Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
longlost2

Are these redmarks? skin discoloration?

Hi,

I'm not sure if I have redmarks or skin discoloration or something, maybe you guys can help me out. Here is a picture of my redden skin, it's a patch of red skin on my chin, it became discolor due to so many years of pimples growing over and overlapping it, which back then when I had pimples there, I kept touching it, but no scars though, weird. I've had this discolored skin of redness for about 2 years now, they still haven't faded away. I started using vinegar on it but no signs of improvement.

Any help or insights of what sort of problem I have are greatly appreciated.

Note: It is very difficult to get the right capture of the redness, if you look in the mirror with me together, you and I both will see the discoloration really easily.

AHA works to even skin tone really well. I would suggest a product with 8-10% alpha hydroxy acid like neutrogena, also your local dermatolgists has specially formualted AHA washes and toners that could be of service.

AHA works to even skin tone really well. I would suggest a product with 8-10% alpha hydroxy acid like neutrogena, also your local dermatolgists has specially formualted AHA washes and toners that could be of service.

thanks for the reply

what is AHA?

never mind i think its alpha hydroxy acid

p.s are there any home remedies they'll work for skin discoloration? anyone have skin discoloration and tried something that worked for them?

does vinegar contain alpha hydroxy acids?