Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I'm considering switching from the cream form to gel form, since the cream form has a pore clogging ingredient.

How drying is the gel form?

Thanks!

It took about 2 weeks or so for my skin to adjust to the cream, which gave me some initial dryness.

I switched to the gel with no problem....no initial dry period or anything. Probably because my skin is already used to the retin-a.

I really like it so far. It's not clogging my pores like the cream seemed to; the tiny red bumps I was getting are clearing up.

It absorbs much faster too & doesn't feel greasy. I don't find it any more drying, but I have oily skin & I also always make sure to moisturize well.

It took about 2 weeks or so for my skin to adjust to the cream, which gave me some initial dryness.

I switched to the gel with no problem....no initial dry period or anything. Probably because my skin is already used to the retin-a.

I really like it so far. It's not clogging my pores like the cream seemed to; the tiny red bumps I was getting are clearing up.

It absorbs much faster too & doesn't feel greasy. I don't find it any more drying, but I have oily skin & I also always make sure to moisturize well.

I've been on the gel for 1.5 month and my skin is still peeling a lot. How long does it take before the peeling stops?

My first week of retin-a and i broke out like crazy i went from like 10 pimples to like 30...is this normal in the first week.

Should i go to the gel is it the same price as the cream?

My first week of retin-a and i broke out like crazy i went from like 10 pimples to like 30...is this normal in the first week.

Should i go to the gel is it the same price as the cream?