Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marytacker

LET ME RECCOMMEND TO YOU A DELCIOUS TEA TO HELP WITH YOUR RED MARKS

I am currently drinking this tea and it is not only delicious and soothing but it contains all natural ingredients known to help with your skin.

It is the "STASH" (premium) brand: POMEGRANATE RASPBERRY GREEN TEA

Ingredients ---> green tea, chamomile, orange peel, hibiscus, citric acid, natural pomegranate, natural raspberry and Japanese Matcha.

Drink a cup of this a day and you will notice results, guaranteed.

sounds good where can you get it? redbush tea is also great for skin. the time when i started drinking this my skin's sebum production seemed to normalise itself a lot...this was about half a year ago and i am pretty sure it had something to do with starting to drink a lot of redbush tea

sounds good where can you get it? redbush tea is also great for skin. the time when i started drinking this my skin's sebum production seemed to normalise itself a lot...this was about half a year ago and i am pretty sure it had something to do with starting to drink a lot of redbush tea

Oooo, I think I should try some. My skin is super oily and I hate it! Are you still drinking it?

if you can't find this specific tea, a lot of other ones should work aswell. Especially green tea or any other all natural tea. My sister is a practologist and she was never big on homemade treatments for acne, but she recently told me to drink a cup of green tea a day, and then also put the bag on my face, or use the tea to wash your face.