Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey, i sometimes get a few zits on my nose every month and i truly hate them with a passion. they take forever to develop then take forever to go away, and look terrible because they stick out really badly since they're on the nose

i usually can feel them developing from the very beginning, and take 1-2 weeks to emerge. i have one on the front of my nose thats been there for maybe like 2.5 weeks now and its not budging to develop anymore. i hate it. i'm on the apple cider vinegar regimen too by the way

is there any way i can stunt the growth of these when i first feel them developing and make them go away? the area usually turns red and then the pimple emerges a week or 2 after, then takes maybe 2-3 more weeks to completely go away. its a painfully long process :(

If you feel a pimple developing, ice it right away! Ice that pimple for like a minute or two on and off throughout the day. So when it erupts, it won't be so volcanic.