Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClaraLoassa

So, should I risk it and buy Dan's products??

I've had pretty moderate acne since I was in 7th grade. I'm a freshman in college now, and just plain sick of it.

I've been to a derm in the past and was prescribed Benzaclin, didn't really work. I went on Proactiv for a while, it worked well, but for some reason I went off it.

I only recently discovered this website, within the past year. I tried the regimen with Cetaphil cleanser and some kind of Neutrogena on-the-spot acne treatment.

It worked for a while but then suddenly stopped again. So, I went back to Proactiv.

Now that I'm in college and on my own, I pay for all my own stuff. Needless to say, paying for Proactiv is burning a serious hole in my bank account, and it's not even working that well for me. I've only been on it for about 5 weeks, but I've barely seen results.

I'm just wondering what you guys think I should do. You know more than I do. I want to try Dan's products, I'm just afraid of AGAIN wasting money.

Also, do I need to stop the Proactiv and then wait a few weeks before trying Dan's regimen?

Those are basically my only questions. Please help!!

If bp seems to work for you, then I think it's worth a try. But you have to be dedicated for it to work. Do it twice a day, each and every single day if you want to get optimal results.

I don't think you would need to wait after quitting Proactiv to begin the Regimen. Your skin should be accustomed to the bp so you can probably go ahead and begin unless your skin is irritated right now.

You might also want to read this: http://www.acne.org/faq.html#proactiv

Good luck!

I think you should. Dan gives so much more BP for a lot cheaper than proactive, and its essentially the same thing but the cleaner is less irritating than proactive. You got nothin to lose.

You should try it.. I'm from Moscow and I tried it...

It worths every penny i paid... it just works..

Now my sister is using it too...