Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey there, lately I have become really frustrated with my skin, and I am only 15 I went to the dermatologist the other day, and I found out that I actually have rosacea and a few broken capillaries on my left cheek and moderate acne on my forehead and chin. He prescribed me ziana, metro gel, and oracea. One thing that bothers me about my acne is the red marks left on my chin, and that much of the older pimples on my forehead are still red and kind of flat, does anyone else have this too? and do they go away?

Yeah they do ago away it just takes time and/or some work. Try some simple exfoliation if your skin isn't too sensitive from all the RX's. I use simple baking soda. Take about a half tablespoon in your hand add a few drops of water until its unpowdery and then rub around on face for about 30 seconds. Don't push hard, its tempting but dont. Rinse off and voila, done. Can be drying so use lotion.

Good luck

Everyone has it once a pimple goes away. Its call hyperpigmentation. The sad thing is they take quite long to fully disappear probably several months. However certain topicals can help it rid faster. Ziana is a retinoid and antibiotic and it should help speed up the process as well as help acne also. Sunscreen is also important for the improvement of these marks as sunlight can darken the marks. As for metro gel and oracea- I have no idea what are those.