Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kepy

Tanning Ideas

Hey guys, ive been on DKR for about 3 months now and all my acne has pretty much cleared up for about a month now:). But i still have these red marks from acne that has been there for like a month now and they just wont seem to go away. When i run my finger over it my skin is clear so i think its just a red mark. I was thinking about starting to tan at a salon or something to help clear those red marks up. Will acne return if i tan? Because im really white and those marks and blemishes really show.. thx

The tan probably won't stay, so that plan probably isn't the best. The BP is going to exfoliate your skin enough that the tan will go away quite quickly. Plus tanning isn't the best idea while on the Regimen, as BP makes your skin sensitive and more likely to burn.

A good idea to get rid of red marks is an AHA lotion. I would reccommend Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion, it's a moisturizer with quite a bit of AHA in it. I use the night version (i.e. no spf) and I just use it once every night or every other night in place of your regular moisturizer. This should help speed up the fading process of red marks.