Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eryka

Small backed women in a big boobed world

I am a woman and enjoy looking like one. I have big boobs and have no desire to minimize and smoosh them. However I'm also damn near 5'3 and have very small features. Namely, a small back (which I didn't know I had until I lost some weight)

For a long time I was buying bras at Layne Bryant because I was plus sized with a rack to match. However I began loosing some weight and have noticed the bras don't fit like they used to. This made me go on a hunt for big cupped bras with a smaller back size. And I have had success!

Bravissimo!

This shop is based in London but ships the world over. Slight bummer is that the color selection isn't all that fab for ladies who prefer monochromatic. HUGE upside is that they specialize in clothes for small waisted women with big love pillows (sorry but using boobs every second sentence is annoyingly redundant.)

I'm starting this thread for all the women who are having the same problems as I have.

I'll continue to look around and update this thread as often as possible. I'm also thinking of adding good (and serious mind you) suggestions for breast care. Women with larger assets have to be careful of stretch marks and other lovely additions.

So, who's with me?

I am a woman and enjoy looking like one. I have big boobs and have no desire to minimize and smoosh them. However I'm also damn near 5'3 and have very small features. Namely, a small back (which I didn't know I had until I lost some weight)

For a long time I was buying bras at Layne Bryant because I was plus sized with a rack to match. However I began loosing some weight and have noticed the bras don't fit like they used to. This made me go on a hunt for big cupped bras with a smaller back size. And I have had success!

Bravissimo!

This shop is based in London but ships the world over. Slight bummer is that the color selection isn't all that fab for ladies who prefer monochromatic. HUGE upside is that they specialize in clothes for small waisted women with big love pillows (sorry but using boobs every second sentence is annoyingly redundant.)

I'm starting this thread for all the women who are having the same problems as I have.

I'll continue to look around and update this thread as often as possible. I'm also thinking of adding good (and serious mind you) suggestions for breast care. Women with larger assets have to be careful of stretch marks and other lovely additions.

So, who's with me?

I would imagine a combination of big boobs and small back would be a recipe for some serious pain. Hopefully not, though.

Other than that, umm....Pics. Nao.

I would imagine a combination of big boobs and small back would be a recipe for some serious pain. Hopefully not, though.

Other than that, umm....Pics. Nao.

(Chuckles)

Then perhaps I need to make a new headline

In fact, I will

EDIT:

True malevolence, muwhahaha

Point taken. Now, is that headline sufficiently horrid enough or shall we delve deeper, hmmm?

Thank you sweetness. But as a reward I will say my figure is a cross between Tomb Raider hero Laura Croft (video game version, not movie) and Marylin Monroe.

The actual list (updated as much as possible):

http://www.bravissimo.com

http://simplyyoursuk.drct2u.com/home.jsp

http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-size-lingerie/bras.htm

http://www.thefittingstudio.co.uk/index.php

http://www.barenecessities.com/ (favorite)

Why must you mock me with your oversized love-muffins? I mean, really. That's just not very nice.

Love-muffins. That's a good one. I usually use dirty pillows because I'm a horror movie fanatic. But love muffins is a sweet down home approach.

For you my dear Mortally I would bring out Saxon and St. Anger. And possibly Manowar if you were very bad.

Oh, wait. I have to, like, deliver a pizza or something, right?

Pardon me, madame. Would you prefer pepperoni.....or sausage?