Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone ever here of this product and use it? I have heard from a couple people that it worked wonders on them but it was used for their rosacea. I'm looking for a product that can combat the acne as well. My naturopath recommended this product to me after she saw positive results from a family member. She is no dermatologist so I'm hesitant.

http://www.veinlase.com/prodrosacure.htm

Wow no one has made a comment on this product? It may be the ticket to clear skin for some and hope you guys check it out.

Hey, I've been trying Rosacure for a month, its available here in Australia. It is a good moisturizer.

I'm finding it is effective in stopping me from blushing/flushing but has little to no effect on persistent redness. For instance, where I would get embarrassed and my skin would turn redder and feel hot, I am not getting this reaction or having a lessened effect.

Apparently their is a new version of the product called Synchrorose+ (as its known overseas) with some new formula that claim to improve redness in as little as 15 days.

as it stands I've run out of the 50mL cream which i paid $40au for. as I didn't see an improvement of my red cheeks I didn't want to shell out another 40 for another month and have since changed to trying Bio Oil until i run out of the bottle to see if that works any better.