Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Addie

More bras!

Where do you peeps find cute, cheap bras? I'm currently at a 32C and 1) I can't find anything not padded and 2) how do a couple strips of lace give you any sort of support whatsoever? I've been wearing multi-cup sports bras from K-Mart 24/7 for 3 months, and it's getting kinda boring. They're also the smallest size available at 34B-C, so they're getting kinda pointless with respect to support now.

I buy my bras at macys (warner brand) but they arent cheap and how come you dont want them padded. They are more comfy and more supportive that way.

I buy my bras at macys (warner brand) but they arent cheap and how come you dont want them padded. They are more comfy and more supportive that way.

Same problem....I am smaller and have a hard time finding a great fitting bra. I wear 32B and finding a flattering bra without 5 inches of padding seems impossible. When you find one that is not horribly padded then it does not shape well and often is ugly or impractical to wear under most clothes (too sheer, too lacy). I don't mind a very light padding for shape either, but nothing that practically adds a cup size....I don't do false advertising :D

Funny, cuz the styles they make in 34 band sizes would be so great, but the band is just too big for me (I could possibly even use a 30C in some brands as I wear 32 on the smallest hook, but the cup size is okay or too small even). I don't see why they can't make the same shape cups without padding for 32 and smaller band sizes...

I know it could be far worse, but the selection for 32 and smaller band sizes is so limited & rarely flattering.

I wear a 32A. The bras at Victoria's Secret are very cute. I don't like lacy stuff that much, but the bras I've bought their are incredibly comfortable and come in different colors.

I wear a 32A. The bras at Victoria's Secret are very cute. I don't like lacy stuff that much, but the bras I've bought their are incredibly comfortable and come in different colors.

When I was younger and smaller, I found a bra like this worked very nicely. I have not tried that actual one on, but it looks like it might be comfy for actually any sized person.

I know that's pricey; but you could see if there are similar styles in other stores. I liked the support of that type of bra very much. I actually have a similar one now that's a demi cup and I really like it!

The shape looks nice on that demi VS bra; surprised it comes in 32. It might have a lot more padding than that description implies though, as VS bras tend to when they come in 32. I'm not a big fan of wide straps either, as I find them unnecessary and almost more uncomfortable. Yeah okay, I am just picky with bras :P

But I might check that one out in person & then report back :)

I have the same problems! I'm a 34 B and hate padding. I think padding just looks unnatural and unpadded supports/shapes just find anyway. Everywhere I look I an only find heavily padded bras or lined ones!

I have a couple VS bras and hate them because the straps are always falling off my shoulders.

Look through the clearance bins at Victoria's Secret. They are always full of the smallest and largest sizes. Every size but mine. Why would the bins have several of just the bra I want in 34B and C, and 36C, yet not a single 36B? Aren't those equally common sizes?

I wish they'd invent spandex bras in which they just knit in extra spandex at the sides and bottom for support and push up, and knit in extra thickness to hide the nipples while leaving the rest of the bra thin, light, comfy and invisible. It doesn't seem that hard to me, what with computer controlled knitting machines that they've had for, what? a decade now? 2 decades?

Look through the clearance bins at Victoria's Secret. They are always full of the smallest and largest sizes. Every size but mine.

I may be in the minority here, but I have trouble finding bras with enough padding that looks natural. I'm a 34AA and like a little extra up top to balance out my hips. Recently managed to find a cute brown push-up type bra at Wal-Mart that works though theres not much to "push up" :lol: Ah for the breastfeeding days when I could wear a 36B!

body by victoria bras do come in a 32 C. they're pricey, but worth every cent. maybe look into the ipex demi or the body by vic shaping demi, those have support without padding.

I bought a white bra at Target and the band actually fit on the largest hook, which is great as bras tend to stretch as you wear & wash them. Usually I start off on the smallest hook with a 32B and then they end up too loose months later.

Anyway, the bra is not padded, is really flattering with lined & shaped cups, has thin straps, and is not ugly :dance: .

The bit of pink lace it has is pretty, but I can't wear it under t-shirts. It should work under a lot of shirts though, it's not too frilly. Oh and it was cheap & comfy. For the record it is way more flattering than padded push up bras, which just weirdly squish my boobs together in the middle of my body; does not look good unless you have a low cut top, and I don't like to show cleavage anyway.

Still searching for the perfect nude colored bra for t-shirts...

i absolutely swear by Body by Victoria's demi, not full coverage, bra. it's not padded, just lined. i'm a 36B (was a 36C but thanks to weight loss, i've lost my tits too :() and have always been successful with this line. yes, it's a tad pricey, but worth it...

I'm a 32A and belive me padding is my friend! I used to get mine at Target but found that they streched out after a few washes and then the hooks would break. I have found that VS bra's while alot more expenisve, hold up much much better. They are more comfortable too. I get the VerySexy convertable bras. Love all the options with it!

I had to check back into this thread because I found a nice Calvin Klein bra at Ross for $11.99 (originally $30). It is totally unpadded and unlined, is made of the softest fabric, and best of all the straps are slightly wider and do not slip off my shoulders at all!

Yippeee!