Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NdnRomeo

Supplements are getting out of hand: Pic I took for you guys

http://i24.tinypic.com/1fjx9j.jpg

I see lots of supplement isles, but nothing like this. It kept going on and on too, my camera did not fit everything in there. God knows what all that stuff is. (Sadly I recognized more than 3/4 of it lol)

Things are getting way too outrageous!

Haha, yeah.

At least it's not aisles and aisles of processed food.

I just threw out a bunch of my old supplements that had expired...so much wasted money. I used to buy all these protein powders and super multivitamins...man, what a waste.

Haha, yeah.

At least it's not aisles and aisles of processed food.

I just threw out a bunch of my old supplements that had expired...so much wasted money. I used to buy all these protein powders and super multivitamins...man, what a waste.

That picture looks a lot like my "vitamin" cupboard :shock:

Although a lot of them are half empty bottles or duplicates i've certainly tested a hella of a lot of supplements in the last few years. Supplements weren't the answer in my case, but they can help if you have a deficiency caused problem.

LOL

Most of them are really useless and in many cases simply harmful. The supplement industri is not much better than big pharma.

That is out of hand, especially considering that NO supplement claims have been verified by the FDA. It should be called the "placebo aisle."

I only take one or two supplements at a time, but it always taked me like 10 minutes to find one things in that maze.