with Hot water.

and put butter on top when is done.>_>

and probably chicken , not fried.

aw sorry don't get it :(

so this white potatoe not good?

sweet potatoes is the good one? >_>

I wanted to cook one with water

but is fine if is not good ^^

EddieE, you gotta live your life. You only live once. I think its unhealthy to constantly think about whether you should eat something or not because it MIGHT break you out

Sweet potatoes, also called yams sometimes, are very good for you and an excellent source of vitamins A and C. They also have a pretty decent amount of fiber. They taste excellent baked in the oven; add a bit of cinnamon and maybe even some butter and they're delicious.

It's good you want to eat for your overall health, but don't take it too far and cut out everything!

Sweet potatoes, also called yams sometimes, are very good for you and an excellent source of vitamins A and C. They also have a pretty decent amount of fiber. They taste excellent baked in the oven; add a bit of cinnamon and maybe even some butter and they're delicious.

It's good you want to eat for your overall health, but don't take it too far and cut out everything!

lol >_>

ok i will buy sweet potatoes sometime

I am sorry for asking many question.

I just need more good foods to eat lol

I stopped eating junk good ^^

But is Maruchan Ramen noodle soup chicken flavor Good?

sorry ^^ lol just need something to eat at night ^^

Ask away! There are lots of very knowledgeable people on this forum. More of them will no doubt be able to answer your questions better than I. I'm not as up on nutrition as I am on other aspects of health.

Ask away! There are lots of very knowledgeable people on this forum. More of them will no doubt be able to answer your questions better than I. I'm not as up on nutrition as I am on other aspects of health.

Some people have problems with all starchy foods and potatoes are very starchy. So if you're one of those people, potatoes could break you out.

However, compared to things like dairy and gluten, I would say potatoes are a very small evil.

aw ok thx..

wow foods that i love are bad.

>_> lol

what about the soup that i posted here

Ramen Chickens flaver soups

i am hungry now! lol

Like Healthoid said, if you have a senstitivity to starch then potatoes can be bad news. However, if you don't I believe they're great, calorie-dense nutritious food. I buy baking potatoes (Russett is the name I believe) and bake them and put a bit of margarine and some salt or sour cream :drool: .

One helpful tip on whether or not something is healthy (for future reference) is if it contains added chemicals and/or preservitatives that you've never heard of that aren't vitamins/minerals (ex: zinc gluconate, etc.) then chances are it's not the greatest thing for you to eat. This is part of the reason why things like McDonald's and frozen dinners aren't so great for you.

Like Healthoid said, if you have a senstitivity to starch then potatoes can be bad news. However, if you don't I believe they're great, calorie-dense nutritious food. I buy baking potatoes (Russett is the name I believe) and bake them and put a bit of margarine and some salt or sour cream :drool: .

One helpful tip on whether or not something is healthy (for future reference) is if it contains added chemicals and/or preservitatives that you've never heard of that aren't vitamins/minerals (ex: zinc gluconate, etc.) then chances are it's not the greatest thing for you to eat. This is part of the reason why things like McDonald's and frozen dinners aren't so great for you.