Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been so exhausted these days. It only seems to be getting worse and worse. Im sure my antidepressants have a lot to do with that too. Have you ever slept the whole day away? Today I went out to lunch with my mom and then when I came back to my apartment, I slept for four hours. I wouldve slept longer but I dont want to oversleep. I find if I oversleep, then I get even more tired. I also dont want to ruin my sleep pattern so that I dont sleep well tonight.

if i'm not working i stay in my pj's all day. either take a showe in the evening or just wash my face and put on cream and then back to bed. no point in getting up....like today! why take a shower? i'll take one tomrorow. and its not like i did much like sleep.

however i may have one. meh. undedicded.

if i'm not working i stay in my pj's all day. either take a showe in the evening or just wash my face and put on cream and then back to bed. no point in getting up....like today! why take a shower? i'll take one tomrorow. and its not like i did much like sleep.

however i may have one. meh. undedicded.

I was like dead tired on my anti-depressants, it was so frustrating I

couldn't get anything done, so I just stopped taking 'em, all better now.

Pretty much what happens with me, but i've always had odd sleeping patterns.

I've stayed awake for 3 days once, and never felt tired, or I can be exhausted from the moment I wake up.

When I was in a really bad emotional state a few months ago (too much to go into) I felt like total hell constantly, like I had been beaten up, and hadn't slept for a while, you get the drift.

There would be weeks where i'd sleep maybe one night, fully, and others where I would sleep right through the entire thing. Passing out at 6 in the morning from exhaustion, and waking up at 9 pm was kind of common.

The only advise I can give someone, is to not to let your pattern get out of line at all to begin with.

Once it's messed up, your pretty much screwed, bluntly stating.

Oh, and those little naps during the day, really mess your body up also ;)

Only way I'm going to get any work done is with a little caffeine booster. I was addicted to coffee for a while, now I like the crazy assortments of teas (I have literally a dozen kinds.) The biggest problem I have is trying to read a book. I'll read 4 or 5 pages and then the next thing I know I'll be so tired I can't keep my eyes open.

For me, I found that dehydration (even mild) made me very sleepy and tired. So now I drink at least 3 liters a day and have much more energy. Of course, the right antidepressant helps, too. ;) There are some that don't cause sleepiness. Mine I have to take in the morning or else I'll be unable to sleep.

Only way I'm going to get any work done is with a little caffeine booster. I was addicted to coffee for a while, now I like the crazy assortments of teas (I have literally a dozen kinds.) The biggest problem I have is trying to read a book. I'll read 4 or 5 pages and then the next thing I know I'll be so tired I can't keep my eyes open.

i used to and maybe still; sleep non stop.

and i noticed how memorable my dreams are.

sometimes when i'm awake, i want to sleep more and resume where i was was.

but more often then not, i dream about other stuff.:(

I do this too!! :(:(:(

It's so satisfying to put the world aways for a while, when you don't feel like being part of it.

It's my anti-drug.

^____^