Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lu lu belle

the grossest thing happened to me this morning.

i have a cockatiel named pearl, and i've been in the habit lately of allowing pearl to perch on my shoulder while i apply my make-up in the morning. but this morning proved disastrous. i wasn't paying attention, so i still don't know how it happened, but as i went to put my blush on, i felt something wet against my cheek. i looked at my brush and blush only to discover bird poop riddled on both!!! yuck, yuck, yuck!!! i can't believe i put bird poop on my face.

then again, didn't mandy post something a long time ago about bird poop being good for the skin?

He sings but he doesn't talk. He also makes a bunch of different noises but he loves to do the fire alarm, lol. I also taught him to give me kisses, it's soooo cute! :wub:

i have a cockatiel named pearl, and i've been in the habit lately of allowing pearl to perch on my shoulder while i apply my make-up in the morning. but this morning proved disastrous. i wasn't paying attention, so i still don't know how it happened, but as i went to put my blush on, i felt something wet against my cheek. i looked at my brush and blush only to discover bird poop riddled on both!!! yuck, yuck, yuck!!! i can't believe i put bird poop on my face.

then again, didn't mandy post something a long time ago about bird poop being good for the skin?

He sings but he doesn't talk. He also makes a bunch of different noises but he loves to do the fire alarm, lol. I also taught him to give me kisses, it's soooo cute! :wub:

Are 'tiel droppings very wet? I had a few budgies in the past and theirs were the size of peppercorns.

I baby-sat 12 zebra finches and an (indoor) chicken before. I. Hate. Bird. Poop. Especially chicken bird poop. I don't think I'd survive another close encounter.

I'll admit cocktiels are quite beautiful, though. At least a pretty bird pooped on you . . .

pearl is quite the fiesty little birdie, unlike her owner. thank you for the compliment on her name! it was actually my dad that came up with it. she's definitely a pearl. :) cockatiel poop is usually pretty solid, so it wasn't running everywhere, which was good. i'm sorry about the finches. that sounds like it was quite the chore......