Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OH GOOD FUCKING GOD. the one week im actually feeling amazing and i go get my passport picture done. i may just die

quite possibly the ugliest picture ever taken, why didnt anyone tell me my face is so wonky!? lol

please tell me all passport pics are horiffic

I know exactly how you feel, I generally look horrible in photos. I work in retail (and the lighting makes me look terrible as well) and I actually had a customer who wanted to take my picture (twice >_<) and I can only imagine that I looked absolutely horrific.

Aw. My face always looks different when I have a passport photo taken. I recently had to have one taken for my student card and I'm embarrassed to show it to anyone because my face looks twice as long (my face is quite long already), making me look like a horse, lol.

Snowflakes x

they are, i read on a BDD website that they're inaccurate depcitions due to the lens they use and projection or some shit like that which causes the symmetrics of your face to be a bit blurred.

noone likes their passport photos anyway, dont worry too much about it dude, i lost my passport a month or so ago, feel sorry for whoever found it and has to stare at my fucking face :lol:

its horiffic! lol im scared to look at them again/ my nose looks like its slanted across my face and my face looks twice as long (like snowflakes said, my fce is long anyway too, it looks so bad)

Some advice for those of you in the US about to get a passport:

Go to Kinkos for the photo! They take official passport photos (meaning they meet the strict required standards) and you can take several and pick out your best one. If I remember correctly, CVS may do that too.

Also print out a passport application online and have it all filled out & all your required documents with you when you go to apply to make the process faster.

Anyone buy their School photo's ?

All of mine were horrific, what made it worse was they blew up everyones pictures on a big screen last day of School.

I dreaded the day I had to take a passport photo. You have to keep it for 5 years too. Ya, right, I want to see a ronchy acne face in my twenties. If I still have acne in 5 years I don't know what I'll do with myself. You know, still to this day, I haven't looked at the picture for more than half a second. I glance at it and then I see a cacaphony of vibrant red and I have to deter.

Oddly, my new drivers license picture shows pretty much no acne. It is in black and white though (which is super-nice.) I remember when I was taking the picture, the girl who was taking it was about my age and smoking hot. I was just sitting there like oh man I'm hideous... After she took the picture, shes like: "do you want to see?" .. I was like "no I'm good." I dreaded getting my license for the next 2 weeks and when it came I held my breath. Was pretty good though!

Anyone buy their School photo's ?

All of mine were horrific, what made it worse was they blew up everyones pictures on a big screen last day of School.

My passport photo is actually decent. My face looks a tad red due to the fact that I got it after work on a really warm day, but other than that, it's certainly not the worse photo ever taken of me. My drivers license on the other hand... :sick:

OH GOOD FUCKING GOD. the one week im actually feeling amazing and i go get my passport picture done. i may just die

quite possibly the ugliest picture ever taken, why didnt anyone tell me my face is so wonky!? lol

please tell me all passport pics are horiffic