Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After how many months do red marks disappear?I know that they dont while you are on tane,heard they actually become worse...Please,demystify :D

Hi there !

I've been on accutane for 6 month and now im like 1 month and half post-tane and I still got red marks butt they are slowly fading away... and yess when you are on tane they are worst :S !

Hey y'all,

My face isn't looking significant better now that I'm nearly at the end of tane, however my skin now feels 100% smooth which it certainly didnt before. Does this mean that all the spots I have now are just red marks if they don't have any texture? I hope so!

just went to my derm and he told me that no products can clear red marks up quicker but u can hide them obviosly and he said that my red marks should be gone by easter so thats wat 4-5 months away. bloody hell that long, dam

by the way my red marks did not get worse at all, but in fact got better by about month 2 1/2 - 3, although when i went to the gym casue of tane flushing sometimes it did look like my red marks had got alot worse, but after cooling down etc they were overall better

That's strange. I've been on 40mg for just over 2 months and so far my face (red marks wise) looks so much better than it did when I first started! They are deffinately fading.

My derm also prescribed me some sort of cream to help with the "brown spots" today...