Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AMFTW

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Best advise is to vsit a dermatologist. I began where you are now. With a topical anti-biotic a retnoid and even some oral anti-biotic f(or short term) should clear you up much faster than any over the counter acne wash or cream.

Honest answer, it's not going to go away in weeks. Everyone is different and you may need to try different treatments untill you can control it. would say 3 months to see good results if treatment starts working well. I'm still using treatments even after I cleared up my acne initially, because breakouts keep on coming back.

it looks like: DAMAGED skin from squeezing or harsh chemicals.

Did you squeeze, scratch, pick?

You have had pimples there, but they are exposed and red. What did you do to them?

I suggest washing with a GENTLE cleanser (look around in the drugstore), using aloe gel or some lightweight moisturizer to protect the skin, and BP sparingly on the infected pimples.

Keep this up for a week (reduce BP if dryness or irritation occurs) and your skin will heal.

(it really looks like you've mutilated your skin!)