Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsrfgsertwe

any other members of the PEOPLE WITH ZERO FRIENDS CLUB here?

just wondering. i really don't know why i have no friends. i just started a new school this year. i dress nice, i'm a nice person, i don't think i'm ugly besides my scars...

I have no friends. I lost them all cause I made bad choices. I started to smoke a lot of pot, got really into drugs (never anything hard). This led to me ditching my close good friends for people who were more like "me". My parents had just divorced and I was depressed, leading to my drug use.

I stopped all drugs now. I am well on my way to recovery, I will have my BBA and chartered accounting certificate shortly. I hope to make friends with a much different type of person now a days. The people who aren't about club hopping and getting drunk. I am only 20 but I see past this.

Hopefully one day, I will have friends and a girlfriend. It's very upsetting to have none. Oh well, times are tough, but when u emerge from this hole things will be much brighter :).

Jason

Oh making friends is hard but I'm sure you will find someone you will have something in common with and then wow you made a new friend.

My family moved to a new city when I went away to university which made it really hard to meet new people as I wasn't living in the city (only during summertime) and didn't go to school here.

But trust me.... you will meet people in the most interesting ways. Sports, the gym, work, class, walking home, the bus. Just keep you eyes open.

If you find someone you think you might wanna be friends just say hey... and make some small talk! Good Luck! I'm sure you'll have new friends before you know it!

I just moved to a new school too, most of my real friends are back home, so it's hard for me to just make new friends again, but lately I've been chilling with all the smokers in school, I guess you could call them my friends. =P But yah, I'm used to being alone, since I'm an only child and I've been pretty independent since I was young.

i don't have any friends also. the only person that i hang out with maybe once every few weeks just left to pursue her studies far far away. i kinda had a crush on her and hope that she can be my girlfriend. i never get to tell her how i feel fearing rejection. oh well... what can you do. this sucks.

i have people around me, but i lost a lot of friends as of late. their loss not mine. long story short, some people are shallow and useless peices of meat.

to the OP. you do have friends. you're here. people are talking to you. you're clearly friendship material.

remember a watched pot never boils, so stop watching and just be your cool and awesome self :)

I haven't made any friends since I moved out. To be honest, I haven't really met or talked to anyone at all. I had some conversations with my roommates co-workers which are really nice people, but I guess I'm part of the club.

Never been a big friend guy anyways. I've got close friends back home, and my roommates are enough for me.

I haven't made any friends since I moved out. To be honest, I haven't really met or talked to anyone at all. I had some conversations with my roommates co-workers which are really nice people, but I guess I'm part of the club.

Never been a big friend guy anyways. I've got close friends back home, and my roommates are enough for me.

be a fun person, i think things will change.

People with tons of "friends" in my personal opinon are generally overcompensating. a few close friends is really all anyone could want or need.

those sitting that has no friends.

i have only few friends.

but i think friends work in a way, one having to approach to start a friendship. not to sit and wonder why i have no friends. sort of ways like having a gf/bf, you have to make the move to make it happen. it does work opposite rarely though.:)

I guess i can join this club

I dont really have any close "friends" anymore...Just people i occasionally (read it again, occasionally) will hang out with, but its never too much fun anymore

In highschool before i had acne i had so many close friends, and a longtime girlfriend, but now im alone, i isolated myself because of the acne and i lost contact and respect from a lot of people

Hey.

I'm part of the club too. All my life i've been alone. When i was 12 to 15 maybe i had some mates to play children things or talk between classes. Nothing special by the way.

15 to 22 (now) i don't have any friends at all. People dont like me because of my political views, and because i'm so damn ugly. My body is ridiculous and my skin.. do i have to tell you? It's DISGUSTING no one want to be around of such an ugly person, in an environment (college) that only have people with beautiful complexion, body and skin. I'm always the shortest, the ugliest, skinniest.

I hate myself.

As soon as I get home from school, I have no friends. It's so depressing.

I don't have anyone to hang out with.........................

I'm not sure why..

What's wrong with me :(

I just moved to a new school too, most of my real friends are back home, so it's hard for me to just make new friends again, but lately I've been chilling with all the smokers in school, I guess you could call them my friends. =P

one want to be around of such an ugly person, in an environment (college) that only have people with beautiful complexion, body and skin. I'm always the shortest, the ugliest, skinniest.

As soon as I get home from school, I have no friends. It's so depressing.

I don't have anyone to hang out with.........................

I'm not sure why..

What's wrong with me :(

Ways to make friends is to join a sports league, join clubs, find a job you like, maybe go to church, join a gym, and maybe get a dog or something and take the dog to the park and approach people. You most likely won't have to approach since the dog should attract people if it looks cool. Don't let acne affect you getting friends. Now getting gf's is another problem altogether.

I have no problem at all maintaining friendship between a lot of friends :) It doesn't mean you have to hang around with them everyday but every once in a while.. once every week perhaps two weeks.. perhaps months doesn't matter they're still friends to me :)

People with tons of "friends" in my personal opinon are generally overcompensating. a few close friends is really all anyone could want or need.