Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
m00sie

Best beauty product review websites?

If you know of any good product review websites, it would be cool if you could post the links :) the larger the site the better!

tia :D

Paula B. (of Paula's Choice) will be starting a new board/searchable database in January that sounds fabulous. I think it will be called beautypedia.com. I have an e-mail with more details that I can post if anyone is interested. The site will contain a searchable database of products and will include the contents of her recent edition of "Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me." It will also have new product reviews and links to skin care research articles. I think there will be $24 annual subscription cost though.

Paula B. (of Paula's Choice) will be starting a new board/searchable database in January that sounds fabulous. I think it will be called beautypedia.com. I have an e-mail with more details that I can post if anyone is interested. The site will contain a searchable database of products and will include the contents of her recent edition of "Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me." It will also have new product reviews and links to skin care research articles. I think there will be $24 annual subscription cost though.

Ok, so id just like to say i officially love you Mandy!!!!!!!! (but in a non-lesbian way haha)mang, MUA is the bomb biggidy!! fo sho

I could spend the entire day just reading all the reviews :D

i'm going to have to jump on the MUA bandwagon - that's my first stop before deciding to spend any $$ on products. :wub: MUA ;)