Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Colmeng

Accutane - A quest for clear skin

If you read my other post you would know I'm going on a Hawaii trip in about 4 months and I have relatively bad acne. So anyways I've been on the tane for 12 days and I'm kind of iffy about my improvements my chest has gotten better my back so-so and my face is getting better but I keep getting white head here and there and they come in go in like a day so if thats the IB i'm all set.

My doctor told me that the paler the skin the more effective it his generally speaking, so for you previous pale skinned accutane users how did the treatment go? like did it seem fairly ineffective and then all of a sudden out of nowhere just start getting dramatically better? by how the treatment is going for me right now I'll be lucky to be clear after 4 months and my back will maybe be like half clear. Although 2 weeks might be a little early to say anything I might just be stressing.

One more thing has anyone who's been on accutane notice their skin tone get more even less blemished, because thats the main problem I have with my face. Thanks.