Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Bigger

Would you rather have SEVERE ACNE or be HANDICAPPED with perfect skin?

SEVERE Acne or Handicapp?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have SEVERE acne or be handicapped with perfect skin?

• SEVERE ACNE
    • HANDICAPPED WITH PERFECT SKIN

When I say handicapped, I mean as in, blind, death, mute, or no legs or arms.

Just something to think about. If you chose handicapped, tell us what kind of handicapped from the choices I mentioned above.

Good grief, I'd rather have severe acne. I work as a nurse. Every single day I'm damned grateful I can walk, talk, see, read, type, write, think.

handicapped for me... they have clubs where you can meet people that have your handicapped.. you will never be lonely...

severe acne, people hide in their houses away from contact :/ 9 years and counting for me right now... thank you scars and red marks..

I dont like this comparison at all. Severe acne sucks and being disabled would suck too. I decided to vote for the severe acne though.

All the handicaps you listed would have a much more profound impact on my functioning than severe acne. Therefore, I pick severe acne.

At least with severe acne there is hope that it will get better (Accutane, etc.), but with a handicap...you've got that for life.

what the fuck kind of question is this..

tokra.. handicapped??? god forbid.

I second this.

Why isn't the question bad enough...we have to wait until the posts get really offensive... I can't wait for the would you rather have SEVERE ACNE or be REALLY FAT poll, I'll save my vote for that one.

handicapped for me... they have clubs where you can meet people that have your handicapped.. you will never be lonely...

Post invised. Deterioration of thread already begun before reaching a whole page of posts. Thread locked.