Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
existenz618

date tomorrow night

well im gonna get right to the point...im a guy, my skin is mostly red bc of popped pimples and i have a few very hard to notice active pimples. i desperatly need to hide all the redness and acne for my date tomorrow. please help meeee

I would start with cooling your skin down. Place a flannel in a bowl of ice water (water with ice cubes in it) and then squeeze and place over your face . It will warm up pretty quickly so you need to dip it in the water every 5-10 mins then place it on your skin. Repeat this about 4-5 times about 2 hours before your date.

I would also suggest you buy some visine (stuff that takes the redness out of bloodshot eyes) and apply this to the red pimples about 20 mins before you go out.

If your active acne is not that visible then i wouldnt worry about it.

I wouldnt worry about makeup, but if you really think you need it - buy some concealer (in stick form) and apply that to the red pimples. Make sure that you purchase concealer that matches your skintone perfectly and when you have applied it make sure you blend it in really well.

Aside from that, forget about your face and have a great time :) im sure shes going out with you because of your personality more than your looks.