Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sorry, a million people have probably asked this but.....

i have one motherfucker bump just above my eyebrow (looks like a freakin lump, seriously) anyway, anyone know what will make it go down quick? other than bp or anythign like that because i dont own any!

Ice would be best. Just apply a cube of ice for 5 minutes and don't play around with it. Let an hour pass and apply ice for another 5 minutes. Don't press on the bump but just gently run the cube over it. I've had these before and they usually swell up very big and tend to go down if left untouched. It may not even come to a head.

Ice would be best. Just apply a cube of ice for 5 minutes and don't play around with it. Let an hour pass and apply ice for another 5 minutes. Don't press on the bump but just gently run the cube over it. I've had these before and they usually swell up very big and tend to go down if left untouched. It may not even come to a head.

lol thanks, i think that was the problem tbh..it was just a healing one and i pciked at it! whoops :S. praying it goes down by friday!