Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

Sa and Bp= Dry skin for me.

I use Dans wash in the morning and an sa wash followed by dans bp in the night.. My pustular acne is definentally clearing I only have around 3-5 small pustules on my face.. but my skin is very dry and tight. should i stop using the sa wash and just stick with dans cleanser twice a day?

sorry I forgot to add I do moisturize with pure organic jojoba oil works wonders! and yes I will just go back to using dans wash twice a day.. and by the way I woke up today and my face was looking good about 2 small pustules thats it.

I use jojoba oil too, and while it's really great at helping with flakiness, it's not quite moisturizing enough for me. In order for jojoba oil to completely take care of my dryness problems without resorting to an additional moisturizer, I need to use so much of it that my face looks very very oily and shiny. I'm very partial to the combo of jojoba oil after cleansing before BP, and Dan's moisturizer after the BP has absorbed. I think between ditching the SA wash and adding in moisturizer to complement the jojoba oil that your dryness will be taken care of.