Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I suffered from acne since I was a teenager. I had tried EVERYTHING. I'm 25 now and my acne wasn't going away. I used Proactiv for almost a year and my acne got even worse. I thought if I kept using it, it would eventually work....well, it DIDN'T! I sent it back and started using CLEARASIL ULTRA DAILY FACE WASH, and after only 2 days my skin started clearing up and it was softer than it had been in YEARS. My skin hasn't been this smooth for as long as I can remember. Even the redness and scarring has almost dissapeared. I would reccomend this to EVERYONE. Make sure to get it for SENSITIVE skin or it WILL dry out your face a little.

PROACTIV SUCKS AND ISN'T WORTH THE MONEY. Spend $6 on Clearasil and it does the job.

I'm really glad you found something that works - I, too, am a dissatisfied ProActiv customer. I'm going to move this to the appropriete forum so you'll get more responses!

I suffered from acne since I was a teenager. I had tried EVERYTHING. I'm 25 now and my acne wasn't going away. I used Proactiv for almost a year and my acne got even worse. I thought if I kept using it, it would eventually work....well, it DIDN'T! I sent it back and started using CLEARASIL ULTRA DAILY FACE WASH, and after only 2 days my skin started clearing up and it was softer than it had been in YEARS. My skin hasn't been this smooth for as long as I can remember. Even the redness and scarring has almost dissapeared. I would reccomend this to EVERYONE. Make sure to get it for SENSITIVE skin or it WILL dry out your face a little.

PROACTIV SUCKS AND ISN'T WORTH THE MONEY. Spend $6 on Clearasil and it does the job.

Hi , when did your acne started growing?

I am using practiv solution for 2-3 years and never got worse.

Maybe your allergic to something on the cream.

I don't know.!

but i hope you get better.

I use it 2 twice a day and it works. i got scars which bothers me a bit..

>_>

and i don't even break out.. just sometime.. depend how much i eat lol