Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dwood

Wondering how?

So, over the past 2 months, I decided to try cleaning my face with nothing but water and the baby brush method, (twice a day). It was working great. I'd get maybe 2-3 pimples a week, nothing major. Considering I used to break out pretty bad around my forehead and above my nose. Before this method, I was using Paulas choice cleanser, along with her BP, and chemical ex foliation products. I think I was using too many products at once.

Now for some reason, this past week, I got about 4-5 pimples on my forehead and a few on my cheeks. I started thinking back about why this could of happened. It was Halloween week. I ate quite a bit of candy, and I normally don't eat very much candy. I still worked out 4 days and exercised a lot, like normal. So now I'm starting to think it was the candy and all of the sugar.

Any other reasons why this could of happened? I'm scared to put any kind of product on my face these days, because it always seems to do more harm than good after a few weeks of being on it.

Thanks.

oh yeah. cant say 4 sure but the candy could definitely be the culprit. It is a big factor 4 me, so try cutting out sugar for a week or so as much as you can and maybe ull be able to cut ur acne down even further.

IF sugar is a factor 4 u, try these:

-cutting out or limiting simple sugars and other high-glycemic foods

-supplement with Alpha-lipoic acid

-supplement with chromium

these should help u like theyve helped me so long as u know sugars the culprit...