Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasonc126

Dove soap

I just broke out from using the cetaphil moisturizing cream so now I am going back to dove soap. That's what I always used before. I don't know why I ever switched to Cetaphil.

Jason, hokeystar is just trying to help you. In another thread, you had asked if moisturizing is okay. He is giving you the honest answer so dont get so upset

That is not the honest answer. Many people use moisturizers. What do you want your face to feel like sandpaper. LOL!

And besides, Dan's regimen says to MOISTURIZE!

That is not the honest answer. Many people use moisturizers. What do you want your face to feel like sandpaper. LOL!

And besides, Dan's regimen says to MOISTURIZE!

I took out several hateful comments and I'd just like to remind everyone to be nice. This is a support forum and we're all here for the same reason.

Jason, I didn't realize you were on Dan's regimen. It seemed like your questions were just random questions. If you will post in the Acne.org Regimen forum you'll get more replies from Regimen users there. This forum is pretty much for random questions. I'll go ahead and move this one to the Regimen forum.