Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
francesca

Bare Minerlas in the UK???

Hi! I am italian and on 30 November I will go to England for a few days. I will be in Cambridge and perhaps in London just for one day. I would like to know if I can find BareMinerals (by Bare Escentuals) there...

In Italy it is impossible to find them. 2 years ago I bought a "get started kit" in the USA and I really loved it!!!

Please, help me, I would like to use that make-up again. it is much healthier for my skin!!!

recently in Italy we can find mineral make-up only by L'Oreal or IsaDora, which are not as good as BareMinerals... :( I really love that stuff

Hi! I am italian and on 30 November I will go to England for a few days. I will be in Cambridge and perhaps in London just for one day. I would like to know if I can find BareMinerals (by Bare Escentuals) there...

In Italy it is impossible to find them. 2 years ago I bought a "get started kit" in the USA and I really loved it!!!

Please, help me, I would like to use that make-up again. it is much healthier for my skin!!!

recently in Italy we can find mineral make-up only by L'Oreal or IsaDora, which are not as good as BareMinerals... :( I really love that stuff

I'm English and I've never seen it for sale in the shops. Sorry!! You'll have to buy it via mail-order.

They used to stock it in Sephora. ALL the Sephora's in the UK closed. I have no idea why. But yeah... UK doesnt stock Bare Minerals.

Thanks to both of you. you've been very helpfull... so I won't waste my time looking for BareMinerals during my trip in England :)

mmhhhh... one more thing: could you please suggest me another mineral make-up brand I can find there? as I've written before, I don't like the 2 brands I can find in my country.... but if you tell me about a good brand, completely natural and with a nice finish look, I could try it :)

none. Ive only seen L'Oreal in the shops. Minerals are really a US thing which hasn't caught on over here.

I use lilylolo from www.lilylolo.co.uk

none. Ive only seen L'Oreal in the shops. Minerals are really a US thing which hasn't caught on over here.

I use lilylolo from www.lilylolo.co.uk

Ok, thanks again :) So the situation in the UK is similar to the italian one....

I don't understand why french Sephora stores have BareMinerals and the italian ones don't... :think: