Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

.Although my acne has diminished considerably there are still acne marks on my face!!When do they heal?I have been on accutane for 8months,I will start my final month soon..

Posted
.Although my acne has diminished considerably there are still acne marks on my face!!When do they heal?I have been on accutane for 8months,I will start my final month soon..

i am also on accutane right now and i am using aloe vera to clear my red marks.it really works.try to get the plant (cut the jelly part of the leaf and blend it to a puree and store in fridge). i apply it directly on my face and it works :whistle: . before trying it on ur face be sure ur not allergic to it(apply some on ur arm first). i know it kinda hard to get the plant but it worth. And dont forget that while on accutane you cannot use products like BP etc..

Posted

I usually break out once every few days, the blemish itself lasts a few days, if larger up to a week. But when it goes away it leaves red marks that last forever, and with various breakouts occurring so often, my skin appears to be covered with pimples. Although my skin feels smooth to the touch, it's very red and spotted. My main goal is to stop my breakouts. I can settle with waiting for the red marks to go away, but I know that if I keep breaking out it will just be an ongoing cycle.

What exactly is the point of accutane? Is it to stop breakouts, reduce red marks?

Posted

Accutane is a very powerful drug and is the best treatment out there for acne. Is has a very high success rate in the treatment of severe acne. Its only used as a last resort though because of the side effects.

Posted

MagentaStraberry you're forgetting that even though you're annoyed at breaking out, the Accutane is cleansing your skin and pushing all the sebum up to the surface.