Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thecleardream

looking shit after a night out.......

wen eva i go out clubbing.. even though im not wearin alot of makeup i sweat like crazy due to my flippin oily skin.... compared to everyone else is that...and ppl comment like u sweatr like crazy... its ok for them they have like normal skin so course they wont sweat as much plus my hair goes like totalyy frizzy... and wen i emerge out of the club everyone is looking fine apart from me.. i get embarssesd thats y i dont wana go to like a takeway place coz the lights int htere make me look like completlely ugly... doesnt nayone else look shit then after a nite out..?

Oh I sweat A LOT. I dance a lot and that's just what my body does. I've learned to just accept it. And take breaks when I get too hot. People notice, yeah. But so what? Yeah I look like shit, especially when emerging from the club, but I had a lot of fun so who cares. I just try not to worry about it.

yeah always, sometimes when i take pills at a club, i sweat like crazzzy, but i guess that's a side effect lol. But then im a guy, so i just splash some water on my face and everything's ok again. Well, just try to leave when it's still dark, not during the break of dawn lol

oh yeah i look like shit when i've finished partying :lol: i usually do my eyes if i'm going out and by the end of the night i look like Alice Cooper, eyes are all runny and eye liner is splattered everywhere, face is usually dirty, hair is a mess, but then again i've never seen anyone look that great coming out of a club at 5am, and i'm usually so drunk i couldn't give a shit so i wouldn't worry about it :D

Yup, all the hair blow drying/styling and makeup is wasted come the end of the night. Since most people are tanked come 4-5am we all probably look fine to each other...? I don't see any other people who look as bad as I do towards the end of the night, yet people still talk to me, ask me to dance, ask to buy me a drink, etc. Must be the beer goggles... :think:

yes, i look like i was hit by a hurricane after a big night out. ( a night in one or more clubs/concerts where i will have danced for at least 6 hours, sweated my butt off, probly ate a lot of greasy food, drank a ton of alcohol and maybe lost one of my shoes)

most of the time i really dont care, i just gt home jump in the shower then watch some cartoons.

but when i was younger and self conscious around watever boyfriend was tagging along i would touch up the hair/make up every few hours and be sure to leave while it was still dark outside. i claimed my parents were "worried" and i had to get home

I'm too drunk/happy to care what I look like by the middle and the end of the night when I'm out. If girls are still eye-balling me and not running away when I approach them (which can be rare) I can't look that horrible. Then again, there's always the possibility of beer goggles as already mentioned but as I already said, I'm too drunk to give a flying fuck.

Yep i know exactly how you feel, i dont sweat but my make-up comes off and im constantly going to the toilets to re-do my make-up to cover up my skin and try to make myself look presentable. My friends often make comments about me going to the loo alot but i just tell them the drinks going straight through me ;)

I also find myself trying to find the darkest corner of the pubs to sit in as well to hide my skin.

I hate that everyone still looks perfect after a night out and i look like a big piece of shite :(

Just take your make up, and some cleansing wipes and a hairbrush and some hairgrips or whatever in your bag so u can fix up anything that needs doing.

*hugs*

Yeah I look bad. Hair is matted & frizzy from the humidity in the club, makeup is smudged, skin is oily & sweaty....not attractive at all. I feel like I look worse than everyone else too. Just take comfort knowing most everyone has had too much to drink to notice or care.

Oh, and looking like a mess is better than being all high maintenance & disappearing to the bathroom every half hour to touch up. People find that irritating.

looking shit after a night out means you've had a good night

lol yeah I never look in the mirror when I get home cos I want to think I looked good when I was out. Once I did look at myself and I looked so minging I was wondering how long I looked that bad for. I just don't care though everyone's the same and you always have the excuse that you've been having fun.

Most of the time I have been out clubbing late into the morning I have looked like total crap afterwards. Sweaty. messy hair, dark eyes, etc etc.

That's just part of the fun of clubbing, going out and just not really caring what anybody thinks of you (unless you're on the pull, lol).

All my friends look like shit too when we've been partying all night so it doesn't really bother me much.

Well, i used to look like a washed up racoon by the time i got home from a club, but i have been introduced to a nice makeup secret and now i usually look fine.

After you have applied all your makeup, get a bottle of hairspray and gently spray your face (from like a metre away). It helps your makeup stay on properly! works well for me!

Yeah I look bad. Hair is matted & frizzy from the humidity in the club, makeup is smudged, skin is oily & sweaty....not attractive at all. I feel like I look worse than everyone else too. Just take comfort knowing most everyone has had too much to drink to notice or care.

Oh, and looking like a mess is better than being all high maintenance & disappearing to the bathroom every half hour to touch up. People find that irritating.

well I go clubbing loads and Im fairly sure I look less great by the end of the night. But by the time everyone is drunk no one will care. Maybe try wearing your hair up if it gets frizzy, or what i do is just take a hair band so if my hair starts looking crap I can put it up. Being sweaty in a club is fairly normal to be honest. I'd actually recommend using less makeup on ur skin when u go out cos otherwise it runs and goes horrible if u sweat. I generally dont wear foundation, just concealer on the worst of my spots. keep it in ur bag and just cover up any bad spots. Just dont take it too seriously really, clubs are fairly dark and everyones plastered so I really dont think anyone's gonna be noticing!