Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kayteedid

MMU full circle

I can't believe I'm contemplating going back to Joppa. When I think of the money i have spent, it makes me want to stay with EM but its just not cutting it! I'm not happy with EMs staying power at all, and the coverage isn't as good as Joppa. I originally quit joppa because they didn't have my shade, but they have a new one that sounds perfect.

Ug, but now Joppa is more expensive than EM! I don't even know if I have a question, I guess I'm just ranting.

I haven't used Joppa in so long I don't know anything about their new stuff, any Joppa users out there who can make some recommendations?

Sorry EM wasnt working for you :( Do you let your moisturiser sink in well before applying EM? Usually this is the problem when the makeup 'just disappears'.

Oh and how much are Joppa's makeup? Is it really that expensive? I did remember that there prices were around EM, but yer i remember Joppa annoucing that prices were going to be much higher. Cant remember why though. :think:

Everyday Minerals didn't have much staying power with me either. I've used far better mineral foundations.

Since you're going back to Joppa and need good coverage get the full coverage foundation. But hold on to your EM. What I do is apply Joppa as an all over the face base then I blend in EM over the hard to cover areas. Joppa and EM work as a really good regimen together and get me perfect coverage.

Sorry EM wasnt working for you :( Do you let your moisturiser sink in well before applying EM? Usually this is the problem when the makeup 'just disappears'.

Oh and how much are Joppa's makeup? Is it really that expensive? I did remember that there prices were around EM, but yer i remember Joppa annoucing that prices were going to be much higher. Cant remember why though. :think:

hmmm, I will try letting my moisturizer "sink in well" before applying my makeup. I'll let you know how that goes. Thanks for the tip!

I don't think Joppa is much more expensive, maybe $3-4 more. Right now their site is down so I have to wait and see.

Since you're going back to Joppa and need good coverage get the full coverage foundation. But hold on to your EM. What I do is apply Joppa as an all over the face base then I blend in EM over the hard to cover areas. Joppa and EM work as a really good regimen together and get me perfect coverage.

I used the full coverage last time and it did work really well. Stayed put all day too! Have you tried their morning dew foundation?

I would have never thought of mixing the two kinds of MMU, but if/when I get the joppa I will definitely try this! Thanks a lot!

The morning dew is okay, for really good skin days and if your skin is not oily. But I prefer the full coverage.

As for mixing EM and Joppa it works great as long as you first apply Joppa as an all over foundation then with a smaller brush put EM on areas you need even extra coverage on. It work perfect for me. Good look with Joppa again, I havent had any issues with them at all.