Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I understand there are a few different Cetaphil cleansing products and just wondering what is the most effective to use on DKR. (I have included brief description of each product from their website).

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

"Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a non soap cleanser that softens the skin as it gently cleanses. While cleansing your skin, Cetaphil leaves your skin's natural protective oils intact.

It cleanses without harmful foaming or lathering."

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser - (NEW)

"In people with moderately oily skin, Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser, used twice daily for two weeks was shown to reduce sebum levels by up to 60%. It did this without producing any significant irritation."

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar

"Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is pH Neutral. It helps maintain the skin's natural oils and is suitable for dry, sensitive as well as normal skin."

I understand there are a few different Cetaphil cleansing products and just wondering what is the most effective to use on DKR. (I have included brief description of each product from their website).

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

"Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a non soap cleanser that softens the skin as it gently cleanses. While cleansing your skin, Cetaphil leaves your skin's natural protective oils intact. It cleanses without harmful foaming or lathering."

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser - (NEW)

"In people with moderately oily skin, Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser, used twice daily for two weeks was shown to reduce sebum levels by up to 60%. It did this without producing any significant irritation."

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar

"Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is pH Neutral. It helps maintain the skin's natural oils and is suitable for dry, sensitive as well as normal skin."

Sorry - I think I posted this before in the wrong section.

Hi guys

I took the above info from the Australian Cetaphil website. I just realised US has slightly different and more products and even different packaging.

Hi guys

I took the above info from the Australian Cetaphil website. I just realised US has slightly different and more products and even different packaging.

I have used the Cetaphil Oily version for about two months, till it ran out and had to get immediately get a new one. Well the chemist near me only had the Gentle version one, and ended up buying that one. I really liked the Gentle version one, and i ended up sticking to it. So now i use

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. You can check out my log below (signature) for more information on the cleansers.