Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can anyone recommend a really good concealer? I tend to cover my problem areas with concealers but wonder if I am actually doing more harm by not letting my skin breathe properly. Maybe a concealer is best left for concealing underneath eyes and I shouldn't be applying to my problem areas at all.

Are green-tinted concealers more effective?

Also wondering the best way to apply without reinfecting as some come as lipstick style, others have a wand style stick and others in a tube. What do others recommend in the wonderful world of concealers?

^ Me, too. It can also be used wet for even more coverage. I just bought the full-size Multi-Tasking concealer. Love it! :) I also enjoy the Light Olive and Olive Fair intensive concealers.

Green concealer? Fuggetaboutit! I tried that and it never worked out. You're better off using something richly pigmented and creamy if you really want to cover something, especially if it's hyperpigmentation and red marks. Try Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage or Dermablend Smooth Indulgence concealer. The ideal hygienic packaging is anything in a tube that can be squeezed out. Apply with a brush, which should be washed regularly.

Green concealer? Fuggetaboutit! I tried that and it never worked out. You're better off using something richly pigmented and creamy if you really want to cover something, especially if it's hyperpigmentation and red marks. Try Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage or Dermablend Smooth Indulgence concealer. The ideal hygienic packaging is anything in a tube that can be squeezed out. Apply with a brush, which should be washed regularly.

I am interested in trying Dermablend Smooth Indulgence. Is the setting powder necessary?

I ordered some Dermablend Smooth Indulgence through ebay for AUD$8.50 including delivery costs. It's non-comedogenic too. I am hoping for good natural coverage to conceal darkness under eyes and fading acne scars as my Covergirl concealer doesn't give the greatest coverage - it's a bit light in its consistency. Will let you all know what I think.

I heart Mac Studio Finish concealer. But I know some people have a bad reaction to MAC. I, however, would die without it!

cinema secrets has some really great ones, the colors fit my hard to match skin tone, and it isn't greasy. check out www.cinemasecrets.com it has some really great reviews at makeupalley.com :dance: