Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LikeButta

Does it matter when I use Moisturize?

the regimen thing says he uses it only in mornings, but I have school and not much time to get ready... is it fine if I only use it at nights?

if your skin doesn't feel too dry in the mornings after applying BP then i would go ahead and skip it. if you can only do it at night, then so be it. but... many people actually moisturize in the morning and evening because BP is just too drying... especially if you're using the full dosage of BP morning and evening. if you notice that moisturizing at night is not cutting it anymore.... then i suggest just waking up a little bit earlier so that you have that time to moisturize your face in the morning.

the regimen thing says he uses it only in mornings, but I have school and not much time to get ready... is it fine if I only use it at nights?

Yes, that's fine if it works better for you. Some people need to moisturize twice daily while others can get by with once daily. Do what gives you the best results. :)

If your skin doesn't dry out, then just moisturize once a day. For me, i moisturize after every time i use bp. I don't want to overdry my skin, that will cause fine lines and wrinkles.