Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShanB

weight loss

Hey Everyone!

I have just lost about 15lbs and would like to continue to lose about 10lbs. I find that eat right and exercising is really helping. But I find that I am having a lot of trouble losing weight around my hips! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Hey Everyone!

I have just lost about 15lbs and would like to continue to lose about 10lbs. I find that eat right and exercising is really helping. But I find that I am having a lot of trouble losing weight around my hips! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

I am glad you doing exercise , i being lazy lately. haha

I lost 50 lbs in a year..

what you mean? that you wanna lose weight around ur hips?

Sorry, no such thing as spot treating. Some claim you lose fat in the order it was added, lol I don't know about that, but either way you will just have to keep doing what your doing and eventually those sections will go down too. No way to control where the fat comes from though, no matter what you might read/hear.

3-4 grams of CLA has been shown to "spread" the fat around, which may ultimately appear to slim down that area in a few months. Other than that, just reduce you calorie intake by 500 a day. Oh yeah, I read usually about the first 5 pounds loss is when you begin to notice a difference, so 15 may not appear to significantly reduce any body fat. Depending on your exercise workouts and post-nutrition, you may as well have lost some muscle mass along with the body fat. It's important to work with weights to give the impression for your body not to use muscle tissue as energy, but rather the fat. Try having a high glycemic carb after your workouts such as maltodextrin or waxy maize starch with protein and if possible no fat.

Unless you are really overweight or midly overweight, 15 pounds will probably mean different results of weight-loss appearance.

I was never "overweight" I guess but I went away to school for 4 years and gained some weight. I have lost all of this weight now but I would just like to lose some extra pounds. I do not agree with the statement you lose first where you gained last cause I gained all my weight in my hip area and that is where I feel like I look the worst! It's hard I eat right and exercise I think I just need to increase the amount of time I am exercising. Maybe this will help out! I am 5'4 and 135lbs so I'm hoping to be 125lbs my this time next month. Wish me luck! Thanks guys!

I'm sure I heard that you lose weight starting in your face then working your way down. It does this to protect your sexual organs so this area will be where you lose weight last.