Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

How much would you spend?

So I came back from ROSS tonight after buying this lovely black purse that I found , fell inlove with it at first sight..you know how that goes..lol , its Kathy van zeeland purse , soo cute black , medium size and has the crown and all the cute drawings and stuff on the front side with all the cute things daggeling from the chains :dance: the origenal price was 100 but I got it for 50 :redface: I think its a little bit too much to put on a purse but the heck..I couldnt just leave the store without taking it :shifty::whistle:

Lately Iam thinking alot of spending as much as it needs to get what I really love..., now my next item is juicy couture handbag which costs around 150-190..and lovely dress costs around 200 dollars..

I think Iam going crazy...but you cant help it when you see something so.. :drool: lol , so what is the most would you spend on a handbag or clothes?

The most Ive ever spend on a handbag was a $298 coach bag. I to this day regret buying it. Its not a shoulder bag. If it was, I think Id enjoy it more. I dont know what I was thinking then =/

It depends, im a real tight arse when it comes to spending money at times...but if its on something that i really really really like/want then ill pay for it. For instance, laser teeth whitening....i really want this and if the dentist says it will make my teeth toothpaste white then ill happily pay $1000NZ for it lol.

Clothing and stuff like that, um prolly a max of $200NZ (around 140US) for jeans etc.

I spent $50 on my last purse & $30 on the matching wallet. Normally I buy $20-$30 purses :D

I change purses pretty often though.

I would probably spend up to $100 if I really loved it.

So I came back from ROSS tonight after buying this lovely black purse that I found , fell inlove with it at first sight..you know how that goes..lol , its Kathy van zeeland purse , soo cute black , medium size and has the crown and all the cute drawings and stuff on the front side with all the cute things daggeling from the chains :dance: the origenal price was 100 but I got it for 50 :redface: I think its a little bit too much to put on a purse but the heck..I couldnt just leave the store without taking it :shifty::whistle:

Lately Iam thinking alot of spending as much as it needs to get what I really love..., now my next item is juicy couture handbag which costs around 150-190..and lovely dress costs around 200 dollars..

I think Iam going crazy...but you cant help it when you see something so.. :drool: lol , so what is the most would you spend on a handbag or clothes?

I'm a shocker when it comes to spending, if I really like it I'll buy it no matter what it costs. It's something I really should try and stop doing.

I spend about 100-130 on my jeans, and thats when they go on sale. I'm addicted to expensive stuff. My bags are between 200-300 but I usually ask for them for gifts or get them from my friends who work in department stores. The most expensive thing I've bought on my own is my tiffany necklace that was 300

I spend about 100-130 on my jeans, and thats when they go on sale. I'm addicted to expensive stuff. My bags are between 200-300 but I usually ask for them for gifts or get them from my friends who work in department stores. The most expensive thing I've bought on my own is my tiffany necklace that was 300

I don't really have a purse thing. For the last 2 years I've been using this

same $10 purse with Cinderella on it. I'm quite attached to it :wub:

But I got a coach purse as a gift and I really like it :D

If it's under 500 I will buy it.

I like pairing expensive pieces (so like my 260 dollar theory pants) with a less expensive piece (60 dollar express top). I think that is key in looking good :)

Normally I wouldn't spend $50 on a purse, but a few years ago I exchanged a bunch of gifts for a Kenneth Cole purse for about $90 at TJ Maxx which I love and people admire all the time. Most of the time, there's an opposite relationship between the usefulness and attractiveness of a purse, but this one was both useful and attractive, so I splurged.

Then again, on another trip I spotted a purse I loved and was determined to buy, but then saw other similar ones from the same line and couldn't decide which to get. I carried them around the store for a while trying to decide and after a while they didn't seem so wonderful anymore.

You should probably wait on the more expensive items. You might get over it.

Anyway, I mostly shop resale nowadays and most of my clothes cost between $2 and $9. There are really good shops where I live and I love combing through them. I buy everything silk and other fine fabrics. And you can find things in colors or styles you can't find in the stores because they aren't the fad that season. And people admire my clothes all the time. I've decided not to buy new anymore, except underwear and shoes.

If it's under 500 I will buy it.

I like pairing expensive pieces (so like my 260 dollar theory pants) with a less expensive piece (60 dollar express top). I think that is key in looking good :)

I prefer to spend my money on craft supplies and things for the house. :) Paint, plaster, flooring, miter saw, etc.

I'd rather make some clothes than buy them. I did however buy my wedding dress rather than make it and I got a great deal. :)

Normally I wouldn't spend $50 on a purse, but a few years ago I exchanged a bunch of gifts for a Kenneth Cole purse for about $90 at TJ Maxx which I love and people admire all the time. Most of the time, there's an opposite relationship between the usefulness and attractiveness of a purse, but this one was both useful and attractive, so I splurged.

Then again, on another trip I spotted a purse I loved and was determined to buy, but then saw other similar ones from the same line and couldn't decide which to get. I carried them around the store for a while trying to decide and after a while they didn't seem so wonderful anymore.

Anyway, I mostly shop resale nowadays and most of my clothes cost between $2 and $9. There are really good shops where I live and I love combing through them. I buy everything silk and other fine fabrics. And you can find things in colors or styles you can't find in the stores because they aren't the fad that season. And people admire my clothes all the time. I've decided not to buy new anymore, except underwear and shoes.

I've never spent more than 20 dollars on a purse and the most expensive single article of clothing I've ever bought was a pair of steel toed, platform, knee high leather boots on sale for 53. I even try to get my bellydance costuming (niche market, thus kind of expensive) on sale under 30 bucks.

I am cheapie, though. I feel terrible if I spend more than 20 dollars on jeans, 10 dollars on a tshirt. Glad I'm not the only gal who feels like that!

Anyway, I mostly shop resale nowadays and most of my clothes cost between $2 - $9. There are really good shops where I live and I love combing through them. I buy everything silk and other fine fabrics. And you can find things in colors or styles you can't find in the stores because they aren't the fad that season. And people admire my clothes all the time. I've decided not to buy new anymore, except underwear and shoes.

Agreed.

I balk at spending over $20 on an article of clothing. I think the most expensive article of clothing I've ever bought was my junior year homecoming dress--vintage 1950's, for a whopping $80. Yeah...I shop sales, thrift stores, vintage, consignment shops. I've always loved older styles, and eclectic styling. And I'm the ultimate bargain shopper--my most recent addition to my repetoire? $128 dollar Free People dress for under $25. I get compliments pretty frequently: considering how little money I put into it, maybe more often than I deserve...! But, I do put a lot of effort into my look (I've been told it's "classy"?), just, well, not a lot of money.

<3 designer jeans. My favorite pair of jeans that I own are my Diesels that were $180 (my bro owed me money and bought them for me) and my dark-wash AG jeans that go for around $130-150. They were actually my friends but we traded pairs lol.

I never spend much money on purses...I use a $25.00 durable Ralph Lauren bag from Filene's Basement.

I wish I had lots of money to buy sexy shirts. Anyone who loves fashion, check out southmoonunder.com, amazing stuff!!

I recently bought a designer blouse regular $110 on sale for $57 bucks. normally thats WAY more than i'd pay for a shirt but this is one AWESOME FUCKING SHIRT! plus the deal was just TOO good....

heres the kicker tho, it went on sale AGAIN a week later to 30 bucks :dry: and no price adjustments on clearance.

MOTHERFUCKER!

oh well. thats life.

i have to watch what i spend tho, as i'm bipolar and ADD and kindof go um overboard. i buy lots of "little" things which add up to some pretty intense benders of the shopping spree variety, i'm a bargin shopper but i'm also a "CONTSTANT" shopper, instant gratification etc. etc. to fill gaping hole etc. etc.

but hey i've got some wicked style. thats how i get my jobs :) i'm actually quite proud i've been recruited for jobs 4 times in fashion retail based on style alone :D

hell i'll brag about that. its not like i have a whole lot else to brag about but that i find cool.

plus i watch "what not to wear" like a mofo.

sometimes a decent investment is worth it. take shoes. you get what you pay for.

payless = cheap but cheap = shit in no time