Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chris897

2 different moisturizers?

Hey.

I have Dan's moisturizer and a highly effective(more than dan's) cream based moisturizer from olay (neither of these 2 products break me out). Now last week when I received Dan's moisturizer, i used it day and night (i came off of the olay cream entirely). So my flakes were under control anyways when i switched to dan's moisturizer. But after 4 or 5 days my face slowly started to get flakes again and i switched back to the cream day and night.

I love dan's moisturizer because it's clear and i like to swim so i prefer it. But i am wondering if i should use dan's during the day and the cream moisturizer during the night. Has anyone else done something similar to this? Is it effective?

Thanks

Yea, thats a great idea. I used to use a light lotion moisturizer during the day since I have oily/dry skin but than at night I would put on a heavy creamier moisturizer.

It should be very effective, Dans will help moisturize you through the day, but like you said its clear and not as heavy so wont make you as shiny or oily, and then the olay will really moisturize at night and help combat the flakes.