Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearskins

20 morning, 10 night

so im on 30 mg a day. my doc told me to have 20 mgs in the morning. which i usualy eat after lunch, at like 3. after im back from school, since i need sum fatty food b4 i eat it. and the 10 mg, at night after dinner. but i find it hard to alwz eat fatty foods, since i try to eat foods that are low in fat, and high in protiens. does rice hav fat? hmmm. u guys think itd be better to just have the 2 pills together, after a fatty meal. so that i dont risk eating a pill, without having enuff fat foods? is there a diff anyway. or its the same shit? hmmm

so im on 30 mg a day. my doc told me to have 20 mgs in the morning. which i usualy eat after lunch, at like 3. after im back from school, since i need sum fatty food b4 i eat it. and the 10 mg, at night after dinner. but i find it hard to alwz eat fatty foods, since i try to eat foods that are low in fat, and high in protiens. does rice hav fat? hmmm. u guys think itd be better to just have the 2 pills together, after a fatty meal. so that i dont risk eating a pill, without having enuff fat foods? is there a diff anyway. or its the same shit? hmmm

I just took them all together at night, my derm told me it was completely pointless to do it any other way. I completely cleared up doing it that way for four months.

I think rice is basically carbohydrate so doesn't have a lot of fat, though I'm not certain. If I feel my meal isn't very fatty, I usually eat some almonds with it.

I was told I could take my two tablets either separately or together each day...I don't think it makes much difference. Unless perhaps you are on a very high dose, then I'd imagine it may be better to spread it out more with meals.

wtf, did your doctor specifically tell you to 'always eat fatty foods?'. You don't have to change your diet for accutane, just take the pill with full-cream milk (after a meal) and that is sufficient.

i dont drink milk:P makes me breakout :think:

lol. i think il just take it 2gether. its the same thing i thnkkkk=/ or ya'll think its best if i confirm with doc??

Hi there -

If you look at the dosing information for Accutane it reads to take it in two separate doses. This basically keeps Accutane active in your body all day. My Derm. recommends taking it that way too, morning (breakfast) and night (with dinner). It's up to you though.

Yvette

The dosing information on my leaflets doesn't specify how many doses to take it in, other than to take it with food. My derm said I can take my 2 tablets separately or together.