Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am trying find a product that will remove some brown and red scarring. Recently, I had used a product by Ance Free called "Scar Fader" that contained Copper Peptids and Hydroquinoa. I was wondering if someone could recommend a product containting hydroquinoa?

~:ove

it's called hydroquinone...i actually saw two products at walgreens tonight that had it...i can't remember the names, sorry, but the boxes were cube-shaped, i'm guessing with a jar inside, and they weren't marketed for scars, it just said that they were an anti-aging treatment...hope that helps, maybe someone else here knows what i'm talking about?

Well apart from pharmacies, it's quite easy to get a prescription for it in combination with other things (tretinoin, kogic acid, azelaic acid) that help fade brown marks/improve acne at a derm or some sort of skin institute. Some OTC products that work and have hydroquinone in them would be Peter Thomas Roth Potent Lightening Gel Complex which has hydroquinone 2%, kogic acid and Azelaic acid. There's also Palmer's Scar Serum that of which doesn't have HQ in it but does improve scars and the like.