Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm on this board dealing with scars and looking for answers there, but I just wanted to tell all the current acne sufferers that I had VERY good results with a line of products called Physician's Choice Arizona.

I got them from a spa where I was having microdermabrasion done, and if I could afford it now I would order the whole line again.

You have to get them through a spa or distributor but if you go their website they will help you find one in your area.

Their products are really high quality and will definitely keep your acne under control and improve your skin texutre dramatically, of course you should also have a clean diet, lower your stress, etc.

It's funny because the absolute best product I ever tried was Acne Statin, which I hear now has been shut down as a fraud, she made claims she couldn't back up. Meanwhile, I was one of the people who did indeed write her a letter saying the product changed my life. It was a miracle product, but I guess she didn't do enough controlled studies. It changed the whole course of my acne, so I'm really sorry it isn't available anymore.

Anyway, good luck!