Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GorilaSnot

food for thought.

Does anyone feel the Regimen success stories seem unlegit?

Also. Have you ever wondered why the proactive product reviews starts almost halfway through the entire list, as if trying to cut the amount of positive product reviews in half?

Just a thought...

I can verify a great many of our success stories because they get sent to us via email and I've received them myself. I get emails almost daily from people thrilled with their results, as does Dan and Joel.

As for the Proactiv reviews, I'm not sure what your question was? All the products are added to our Review list pretty randomly. When someone requests a product to be added, we add it to our list. They are shown in their section based on reviews given. The one's with the best reviews automatically float to the top of the list. So, in any given section the products that have the best ratings are shown toward the top. So, if Proactiv isn't at the top of it's page, it's because it didn't get the best ratings in its section.

Did that answer your question?

Yeah. i don't even know why i was trippin. Dan is just HELLA nice. he probably could be making a fortune if he wanted, but he just really wants to help everyone.