Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iwillkillacne

Low GI, high calorie foods? Help!

Hello, I've basically been extremely interested in the benefits of low GI diets after discovering it's quick effects on my skin.

HOWEVER:

I'm ALWAYS hungry! Everything that's filling is High GI...

How do you guys do it? I need some tips! Please and thank you!

Beans? ummm...no

Learn to love meat.

Go on a ketogenic diet.

everyone doesn't have to go on a ketogenic diet. why do so many people on ketogenic diets express such black and white thinking? every body is different. its a matter of discovering what works for you. you don't explain a reason for beans. all you say is "beans? ummm... no" because the diet you ascribe to strictly forbids them. however, there are plenty of people who incorporate them on an anti-acne diet including myself and they aren't making me break out at all.

Beans? ummm...no

Learn to love meat.

Go on a ketogenic diet.

everyone doesn't have to go on a ketogenic diet. why do so many people on ketogenic diets express such black and white thinking?

Beans? ummm...no

Learn to love meat.

Go on a ketogenic diet.

everyone doesn't have to go on a ketogenic diet. why do so many people on ketogenic diets express such black and white thinking? every body is different. its a matter of discovering what works for you. you don't explain a reason for beans. all you say is "beans? ummm... no" because the diet you ascribe to strictly forbids them. however, there are plenty of people who incorporate them on an anti-acne diet including myself and they aren't making me break out at all.

So you should explain to me why just a couple of months ago you were eating beans, oats, sweet potatoes, buckwheat and brown rice claiming your skin was in great condition thanks to your diet.

Because it was just relative. Compared to how my skin used to be it was in great condition. But anyway I now attribute that improvement in my skin to another controversial diet - intermittent fasting, which helped negate the effects of "healthy" whole grains. Going as low carb as I can though has been the thing that got me over the final hurdle.

Because it was just relative. Compared to how my skin used to be it was in great condition. But anyway I now attribute that improvement in my skin to another controversial diet - intermittent fasting, which helped negate the effects of "healthy" whole grains.

um okay hehehehe thanks guys!!!

I'll do a little test of food elimination and testing. gradual introduce new foods into my diet... see if i get an oily t-zone. hehe!